MEDIUM-RISE BUILDER/SITE MANAGER
Medium-Rise Manager Course
Managers of construction projects at all levels are required to lead from the front. The go to person on any construction site, the site manager or foreman is responsible for having the answers to the construction questions or knowing where to find them.
Working closely with your contractors and project management team you are the leader of the front line and the key player in your team’s ability to build a safe, high quality and successful construction project.
Our comprehensive Medium-Rise Manager Course will equip you with the skills needed to excel in managing commercial and residential construction projects. Learn from experienced instructors, gain hands-on training, and stay up-to-date with cutting-edge tools and techniques. Kick-start your career as a skilled medium-rise manager.
Is This Pathway For You?
Do you fancy yourself as a potential leader, great communicator able to motivate and manage large groups of construction workers steering medium rise construction projects toward a successful result?
If this sounds like you, you could be a candidate for the CPC50320 – Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
- Medium Rise Builder
- Medium Rise Builder Supervisor
- Medium Rise Project Manager
- Medium Rise Construction Manager
- Medium Rise Site Manager
- CPC50320 – Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
OUR COURSES ARE RECOGNISED BY
Our Courses are Recognised by
Diploma of Building & Construction (Management)
This qualification serves as the minimum technical qualification required for the ‘QBCC Builder – Medium Rise License’.
Blended learning: online and face-to-face delivery required for training and assessment.
$7,900 (Fee help and funding may be available)
Theoretical assessment done online, with access to worksite resources required for observation assessments.
Site access is determined by the students location and will be confirmed with the RTO prior to enrolment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (Using your current skills and experience)
Core Competency Units:
- BSBPMG532 – Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG536 – Manage Project Risk
- BSBWHS513 – Lead WHS Risk Management
- CPCCBC4001 – Apply Building Codes & Standards for the Construction Process for Class 1 and 10 Buildings
- CPCCBC4053 – Apply Building Codes & Standards to the Construction Process for Class 2 to 9 Type C Buildings
- CPCCBC5002 – Monitor Costing Systems on Medium Rise Building & Construction Projects
- CPCCBC5005 – Select & Manage Building & Construction Contractors
- CPCCBC5007 – Administer the Legal Obligations of a Building & Construction Contractor
- CPCCBC5019 – Manage Building and Construction Business Finances
- CPCCBC4003 – Select, Prepare & Administer a Construction Contract
- CPCCBC4004 – Identify & Produce Estimated Costs for Building & Construction Projects
- CPCCBC5001 – Apply Building Codes and Standards to the Construction Industry
- CPCCBC5003 – Supervise the Planning of on-site Building & Construction Work
- CPCCBC5004 – Supervise and apply quality standards to the selection of building and construction materials
- CPCCBC5010 – Manage Construction Work
There are no prerequisite qualifications to commence this course however candidates must have a sound level of English and Mathematics understanding.
It is also recommended that candidates:
- hold, or plan to obtain upon enrollment, a current construction white card (to allow access to site)
- hold a minimum of 4 years construction experience and
- a minimum year 10 education level
Medium Rise Construction Site Manager
Book a 15-Minute Consultation
Speak to one of our experts, to help you find
the right construction pathway for you!
Discover the pathway that matches your interests and goals, and explore the diverse opportunities available in the construction industry.
Management & Operations
From Estimating to Contracts Administration and Project Management. Learn how to support a construction project from start to finish
Building (All Levels)
Learn how to manage and build construction projects of all types and classes
Work Health Saftey
Lead from the front a learn to manage
Health and Safety at every level
Take the 30-Second
Find the construction training that best suits your career goals.