Contract Administrator Course
A contract administrator is a key part of the project management team responsible for the review and amendment of head contracts and contract related documentation and the development of subcontracts and subcontract scopes of work.
Working closely with the project manager in managing the key deliverables of the construction project and ensuring the planning, resourcing and compliance of the construction project remains on point and the site management team have what they need to keep the construction process on track.
Our comprehensive Contract Administrator Course will help you gain the skills necessary for a successful career in contract management. Learn from industry-experienced instructors and kick-start your career as a skilled contract administrator.
Is This Pathway For You?
If so, you could be a candidate for the CPC40320 – Certificate IV of Building Project Support
- Contract Administrator
- Project Manager
- Construction Estimator
- CPC40320 – Certificate IV of Building Project Support
OUR COURSES ARE RECOGNISED BY
Our Courses are Recognised by
Certificate IV of Building Project Support
This qualification has been developed to address the specific skills and knowledge relevant to the administrative and contract management roles of building and construction relevant to low-rise residential and commercial construction projects.
Blended learning: online and face-to-face delivery required for training and assessment.
$3,600 (Fee help and funding may be available)
Theoretical assessment done online, with access to worksite resources required for observation assessments.
Site access is determined by the students location and will be confirmed with the RTO prior to enrolment.
Recognition of Prior Learning (Using your current skills and experience)
Core Competency Units:
- CPCCBC4012 – Read & Interpret Plans and Specifications
- CPCCBC4014 – Prepare Simple Building Sketches & Drawings
- BSBPMG422 – Apply Project Quality Management Techniques
- CPCCBC4001 – Apply Building Codes & Standards for the Construction Process for Class 1 and 10 Buildings
- CPCCBC4003 – Select, Prepare & Administer a Construction Contract
- CPCCBC4004 – Identify & Produce Estimated Costs for Building & Construction Projects
- CPCCBC4005 – Produce Labour & Material Schedules for Ordering
- CPCCBC4006 – Select, Procure & Store Construction Materials for Building & Construction Projects
- CPCCBC4007 – Plan Building or Construction Work
- CPCCBC4013 – Prepare & Evaluate Tender Documentation
- CPCCBC4017 – Arrange Resources and Prepare for the Building and Construction Contracts
- CPCCBC4021 – Minimize Waste on the Building and Construction Site
- CPCCBC4026 – Arrange Building Applications & Approvals
- CPCCBC4031 – Process Client Requirements
- CPCCBC4053 – Apply Building Codes & Standards to the Construction Process for Class 2 to 9 Type C Buildings
There are no prerequisite qualifications required for this course however candidates must have a minimum year 9 level of education with a satisfactory level of English and Mathematical Theory knowledge.
Book a 15-Minute Consultation
Speak to one of our experts, to help you find
the right construction pathway for you!
Discover the pathway that matches your interests and goals, and explore the diverse opportunities available in the construction industry.
Management & Operations
From Estimating to Contracts Administration and Project Management. Learn how to support a construction project from start to finish
Building (All Levels)
Learn how to manage and build construction projects of all types and classes
Work Health Saftey
Lead from the front a learn to manage
Health and Safety at every level
Take the 30-Second
Find the construction training that best suits your career goals.